- Three speed operation – low, medium, high
- Easily portable at 15.4kg with four wheels and carry handles
- Temperature control
- Remote control
- Focus Enhancer included
- Functionality to switch between refrigerated air conditioner and a fan
- No consumables required
- Compatible with 220 – 240 Volts ~50 Hz
- Uses just 340 Watts of electricity – at least 70% less than standard portable air con units
- 1100 Watts cooling capacity
- Removable tray for condensation water removal/emptying
- R290 Gas
|1||Coolzy||5||View on Amazon|
|2||Omega Altise||5||View on Amazon|
|3||MIDEA||5||View on Amazon|
|4||DeLonghi||5||View on Amazon|
|5||Honeywell||5||View on Amazon|
|6||Dimplex||5||View on Amazon|
|7||Olimpia||5||View on Amazon|
340W of electricity. This means our units cost less than $1 a night to run, up to 70% lower than traditional portable air conditioners.
A Coolzy creates a cool microclimate within the room. It uses special patented technology to focus a stream of cool air and send it towards you, keeping you comfortable and avoids cooling empty spaces.
Our vision is to provide affordable, environmentally friendly and energy efficient globally. Coolzy uses only 340 Watts, saving you money and decreasing your carbon footprint for a sustainable lifestyle.
Off Grid Power System
Can be powered by caravans, boats or wherever 240V power is available. Works with batteries, solar with suitable inverter (not supplied) and small generators.